The Adventures Continue...

My life. My story. My movie.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Lets do a update shall we?

Long time never update liao. And the Day has come.. sooner or later.. I left about one more month left to ORD LOR!!! Recently had been attending wat reservist things.. and came to this conclusion. It is important to maintain my fitness after ORD. Even though now my sbj still cmi but i will still try to clear IPPT before ORD.

To maintain my fitness after u ord is damn very hard thing to do. It take damn good discipline to go running or go gym and sweat it out. I see no point go back to good old poly days when i hardly exercise at all!! So i had tell myself that i will continue to maintain my fitness even after ORD. So if u want to run (not ultra long distances), go gym, go swim.. can jio me out.

I had been thinking alot lately.. one chapter going to end soon and another new chapter is going to start soon. Recently watch Friday The 13th quite f*cked up actually.. dun waste ur money to go cinema and watch.. Another movie i watched is the X-Men Origins: Wolverine.. quite ok lah.. nothing special..

I realised being a singaporean male is not that good after all.. u still got reservist for 10 yrs after ord.. but hey must think positively.. can meet up with my old buddies and maintain my fitness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home