The Adventures Continue...

My life. My story. My movie.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Update..

Yo. Let me talk about FYP. My project title has been changed. It has changed to Engineering Design of Fixture for Bond Strength Test. I think it changed to more interesting then my last one (aircraft thing). Seen my 2 supervisors. They said it was for a client (dunno true anot). Anyway so far so good. Glad they willing to guide me abit in the first few weeks of my project. Hope my FYP will go smoothly and get good grade. I will put effort in it one.

Well i think i also going to put in some effort for my Napfa test. This will be my second try. At least try to make it look decent lah. Although i think it would be very hard to get silver..

When i came back to NYP for FYP, I felt NYP has changed abit. The printing shop has changed.. there is a Giordano shop in my school.. blah..

Cant believe i'm in Year 3 final semester.
Anyone want to visit me during my FYP? I'm in S118. Ahahaha..

ok nothing much to blog.. bye!

I saw abit of 15th Asian Games Doha 2006 Opening Ceremony and i felt it was the best Opening Ceremony i saw for any sports event. Simply Spectacular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home